All good things must come to an end...
Having successfully delivered a combination of hands on sales recruitment and development of an ongoing talent attraction strategy, I am looking for a new contract or permanent role. The idea of working for someone again was not something I ever thought I would want to do but 6 months into this role it is clear that I would enjoy it.
As you will see from my linkedin profile I am a former IT Sales Manager and Account Director with significant exposure to the technology and outsourcing market places that enhances my Recruitment capability rather than detracts from it. Key skills include:-
- ‘Recruitment Director’ interim role – leading the recruitment function, the end to end process and people.
- Direct sourcing, assessment and recruitment of sales professionals, senior technical staff and Senior Hire positions.
- Creation and implementation of commercially viable talent pools (talent puddles) and the associated technology and communication channels.
- Third party engagement, management and performance review
- Commercial in-house recruitment, controlling and reducing external spend with the supporting Employer value proposition creation and implementation.
- Strategic planning and delivery of people related projects
My recruitment experience is supported by my years as a people manager, managing teams up to 45 people and the management of strategic clients and the associated P&L’s.
I am available EMEA wide with a flexible engagement model. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44161.955.3647.